City Spires & Country Squires
This wonderful two- night stay offered by Washingborough Hall, near Lincoln, allows guests to stay in style and enjoy the best of city and country living. Included are complimentary tickets to the citys famous cathedral, revered as one of the finest examples of Gothic architecture in Europe. The hotel provides a welcome retreat, only a short drive away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The relaxed, intimate ambience of Washingborough Hall appeals to a variety of guests; foodies, romantics, city tourists, families, nature lovers, heritage buffs and cyclists.
City Spires is a two-night stay and includes:
- Two nights accommodation in a Classic bedroom
- Cream Tea by the wood- burning stove upon arrival
- Three- course dinner each evening in the hotels acclaimed 2AA restaurant
- Full English breakfast each morning, prepared with local farm goodies
- Complimentary tickets to Lincoln Cathedral
- One-way private car transfer into Lincoln- a personal touch to enable easy access to the city and the sights on offer.
During your stay you may also wish to discover more of this citys many treasures, including Lincoln Castle, home to the Magna Carta vaults and much more (recently opened following a £22m renovation project, entry to the grounds is complimentary); The Collection Museum and Usher Art Gallery; The famous Steep Hill and Bailgate area with lovely boutique-style shops and eateries; The Brayford Marina and a whole host of unique shopping opportunities, markets, events and festivals which add charm to this vibrant city, not least the famous Christmas markets.
City Spires is available from 1 October 2015- 30 December 2015, for £95 per person per night, and is offered subject to availability. (See online for full details of offer)