City Sights & Country Nights
This wonderful two-night stay offered by Washingborough Hall, near Lincoln, allows guests to stay in style and enjoy the best of city and country living. Included are complimentary tickets to the city's famous cathedral, revered as one of the finest examples of Gothic architecture in Europe and the recently renovated (to the tune of £22 million !!) Lincoln Castle which house an original copy of Magna Carta. The hotel provides a welcome retreat, only a short drive away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The relaxed, intimate ambience of Washingborough Hall appeals to a variety of guests; foodies, romantics, city tourists, families, nature lovers, heritage buffs and cyclists.
City Sights & Country Nights is a two-night stay and includes:
- Two nights accommodation in an Executive Double (or Twin) room.
- Cream Tea upon arrival.
- A complimentary glass of champagne before dinner on both evenings.
- Three - course dinner each evening in the hotels acclaimed 2AA Rosette restaurant.
- Full English breakfast each morning, prepared with local farm goodies
- Complimentary tickets to Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle.
- One-way private car transfer into Lincoln- a personal touch usually provided by the owners themselves, to enable easy access to the city and the sights on offer.
During your stay you may also wish to discover more of this citys many treasures, including The Collection Museum and Usher Art Gallery; The famous Steep Hill and Bailgate area with lovely boutique-style shops and eateries; The Brayford Marina and a whole host of unique shopping opportunities, markets, events and festivals which add charm to this vibrant city, not least the famous Christmas markets.
City Sights & Country nights is available until the 31 October 2016, for £116 per person per night, and is offered subject to availability. (See online for full details of offer)