So picture the scenario, you want to plan the perfect treat – a stay at a boutique hotel. You want it to be an exceptional experience, all those little luxuries you expect from a 3,4 or 5 star hotel, however you want it to be comfortable – like home from home.
1. Ruthin Castle – baroque meets contemporary chic in this boutique inspired room with stunning black four poster bed. We love the use of strong accent colours .
2. Cotswold House – This hotel brings together a contemporary look with warm sumptuous colours.
3. Horn of Plenty – We love the way the interiors of the rooms at the hotel have been designed to compliment the original features of the country house hotel
4. Rudding Park – the distinctive and spacious follifoot Spa Rooms provide a unique experience for guests who wish to indulge.
5. Salthouse Harbour – We like to describe the rooms at this luxurious hotel as quintessentially decadent. The well designed interiors and colour scheme, pulls inspriration from the views over Ipswich harbour.
6. Hoste Arms – Its 35 bedrooms are all individually designed offering the ultimate in luxury accommodation.
7. The Royal Hotel – The beautifully appointed rooms have been featured in many leading interior design and architectural glossy magazines.
8. The Lake Country House Hotel and Spa – All of the individually designed bedrooms are supremely comfortable, each having their own charm and character. Beautiful fabrics and elegant furniture have been used to invite guests in to a world away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
9. Fishmore Hall – Each of the rooms have been uniquely styles pulling together contemporary style with ultimate comfort and luxury.
10. Waterton Park – The rooms in this boutique hotel are perfectly designed to offera balance of cosy comfort with contemporary chic, and beds you just want to jump into…
« View all blog articles.