Colwall Park Hotel - Luxury Boutique Hotel in Malvern, The Midlands
Conference hotels - Colwall Park HotelThere are four different meeting options for your conference; The Ballroom, The Wye Room, the Avon Room and The Library. The meeting rooms can host between 8 to 124 guests, private dining or meetings, in peaceful rural surroundings just minutes from M5/M50 motorways.
Weddings - Colwall Park Hotel
On the B4218 in the centre of Colwall village, halfway between Malvern and Ledbury.
Within 15 minutes drive of M5, M50 ” halfway between Bristol and Birmingham.
Colwall railway station on direct line from London Paddington.
"We were very impressed with the care and attention of delightful, friendly and dedicated staff - and the delicious food!"
Edward Woodward OBE and Michele Dotrice
"Thanks, Mr and Mrs Woodward, I can't argue with that "
Paddy Burt - Daily Telegraph Review
- Eastnor Castle - well known as home of the Landrover 4WD off-road driving course.
- Great Malvern - home of the famous Morgan Sports Car - special Morgan breaks available at Colwall Park
- Historic market town of Ledbury where all the shops are still privately owned and run
- Black and White village trail of Herefordshire
- Halfway between the Cotswolds and the Welsh Marches
- The breathtaking Malvern Hills, inspiration to Edward Elgar - visit his birthplace museum
- Three famous cathedrals each within 30 minutes drive - Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester
Send an e-mail to Colwall Park Hotel - Luxury Boutique Hotel in Malvern, The Midlands by filling in the form below. All fields are required.
Fax: 01684 540847
Double/Twins from £100
Junior Suite £190 Family Suite £190
AA: 3 Star 81%
2 AA Rosettes for Food Good Food Guide 3 Michelin 2 Knives and Forks