The Borrowdale Gates Hotel - Luxury Hotel in Keswick, Lake District
- Fell-Walking: the area offers a wide selection of hikes of all levels, straight from the hotel doorstep and the hotel can arrange for an experienced and qualified guide help you enjoy the most of what the fells have to offer.
- Wildlife: for keen bird watchers, more than 50 species have been spotted at or nearby, as well as red squirrels and deer roaming in the area.
- Golf: the hotel is situated within 40 miles of 15 golf courses, including Silloth-on-Solway, ranked 30 in the UK. Aside fromfeaturing special offers for Golfing Breaks at certain times of the year, hotel guests can enjoy a free round of golf between Mondays and Saturdays, on a stunning mountain course at Keswick. Please see our offers page for more details.
- Cycling: The area is increasingly popular with cyclists ranging from the flatter lakeside routes to the more challenging fell trails.
- Water Sports: Many guests enjoy the alternative form of transport to Keswick by boat across the lake. For the more adventurous, a wide range of activities can be arranged on the shores of Derwentwater.
Afternoon Teas at Borrowdale Gates Hotel
Dont miss the Bluebells at Rannerdale Knotts with the Borrowdale Gates Hotel Spring 4 for 3 offer
After a cold winter, the Bluebells are expected to bloom in early May. Only a short drive from Borrowdale, guests can view this rare yet spectacular sight at Rannerdale Knotts with a purple carpet of bluebells in open fields, with stunning views over Crummock Water and beyond.
To make the most of this opportunity, the Borrowdale Gates Hotel is offering guests, 4 nights for the price of 3, based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room, subject to availability.
So why not book for 3 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast and stay a 4th night Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for free with our compliments.
Rates starting from £330 per person for a limited number of rooms only, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Offer valid from Monday 2nd Mayuntil Thursday 12th May 2016.
Treat yourself to a Superior Stay in April 2016
Book a Deluxe Room for Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, and receive a free upgrade on arrival, between 30th March to 28th April 2016
Plus exclusive discounts for walking guides and local golf courses for guests of the hotel.
Please call 017687 77204 for more details, mentioning Fine Individual Hotels when you call.
Fax: 017687 77195
Grange in Borrowdale